Wragg & Casas is laser focused on strategic B2B communications. We are the go-to firm for strategic counseling, reputation and crisis management, brand visibility, media relations, digital marketing and public affairs.
Social Media / Marketing Intern
Wragg & Casas is the go-to firm for strategic counseling, reputation and crisis management, brand building, media relations, digital marketing and public affairs.
We are seeking a social media/marketing intern. The successful applicant will be an excellent short-and-long form writer. Working directly with senior management, the writer will plan and execute social media and digital marketing campaigns for corporate and nonprofit clients with the goal of educating, engaging and growing online communities.
Our agency offers an environment where you can put to work your creativity, organizational skills and mastery of language. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with attention to detail who delivers excellence and value.
The position is a part-time (20 hours a week) paid eight-month internship from October 2019 – June 2020.
- Assist in the creation and execution of monthly content schedules
- Create and curate social media content that sparks audience engagement
- Write short-form posts; blog articles; and other content
- Assist with scheduling posts on all social media platforms
- Coordinate with creative director to produce top-quality, brand-consistent deliverables
- Create monthly analytics reports that summarize social media results and progress
- Junior, senior or graduate student studying marketing, public relations, journalism, mass media, communications or orther related discipline
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Proficient with social media networks and ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of Hootsuite
- Ability to shoot and edit short-form video content
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
Contact email@example.com by sending your cover letter with links to resume/portfolio and two writing samples.