Social Media / Marketing Intern
Our agency offers an environment where you can put to work your creativity, organizational skills and mastery of language. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with attention to detail who delivers excellence and value.
The position is a part-time (20 hours a week) paid eight-month internship from October 2019 – June 2020.
- Assist in the creation and execution of monthly content schedules
- Create and curate social media content that sparks audience engagement
- Write short-form posts; blog articles; and other content
- Assist with scheduling posts on all social media platforms
- Coordinate with creative director to produce top-quality, brand-consistent deliverables
- Create monthly analytics reports that summarize social media results and progress